Our offices are situated along one of the oldest Roman streets of the city of Naples in a building dating all the way back to the XVII century and belonging to Pio Monte della Misericordia, a charity organization founded in 1602 and still active to this day.
The building houses one of the main Italian private collections regularly open to the public.
Our offices have been designed by the architect Franco Lancio who used fixed furniture to divide the available space in different rooms: an entrance hall, an office, a conference room and a big room dedicated to educational and training activities. A wooden strip, which goes along the two vaulted ceiling rooms, accommodates all the necessary elements for our organization.
Architettura Italiana, an important architecture website, wrote a review of the project.
These pictures have been taken by the photographer and architect Peppe Maisto